Pulse is seeking a qualified, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse or RGN for a hospital setting in Haywards heath. This private hospital offers a vast range of first class medical and surgical services, and their rooms all have en-suite facilities for the patient's comfort and convenience. The ethos of the hospital is that they ensure that all their staff are highly trained and provide care on an individual basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Nurse who has medical ward experience and would like to obtain experience within an outstanding private setting. The benefits of registering with Pulse for our flexible assignments include the ability to work extra shifts that fit around your exisiting schedule, to obtain varied and interesting placements and experience, and to have the support of our dedicated recruitment team 24 hours a day.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience in a surgical ward
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to our interactive booking service
- Weekly payroll
- Flexible hours
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Fast Track your way up to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse are an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and private settings
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.