Pulse is seeking a qualified, Registered Nurse/ RGN or Staff Nurse, with experience working medical and surgical wards to work flexible assignments within in an acute hospital setting in Dartford, Kent. It is a modern hospital in Kent offering professional care and exceptional quality. It Provides patients with the latest technology for their treatment in safe, comfortable and clean surroundings.
The benefits of registering with Pulse for our flexible assignments include the ability to work extra shifts that fit around your exisiting schedule, to obtain varied and interesting placements and experience, and to have the support of our dedicated recruitment team 24 hours a day.
Pulse requires a Registered Nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 month post registration and recent experience in a medical hospital ward
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health evidence in line with the DOH
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to our interactive website/mobile app where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Flexible shifts in line with your career aspirations
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £250 bonus
- Referral schemes where you can earn up to £250
- Weekly payroll
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Apply now for further information! Successful candidates will also have an opportunity to learn about our great benefits
Pulse are an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.