Pulse is seeking an experienced registered nurse who has current medical or surgical ward experience for flexible shifts in Crowborough, East Sussex. Our client offers private services to patients specializing in orthopaedic surgery and rehabilitation for post operative care. As a registered nurse for Pulse you will have the benefit of working within your own availability and weekly pay.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience
- Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.