A position has become available for an experienced registered nurse to join established multidisciplinary teams within an acute hospital in Chichester. Our client has an 'outstanding' CQC rating and is looking for a dedicated registered nurse to assist with early, late, night or long day shifts. This position is open to a qualified nurse with availability for any of the above. The successful registered nurse will have a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable agency, work flexibly within their own availability and the added benefit of weekly payroll.
- Writing, implementing and evaluating patient care plans
- Observing and recording the condition of patients
- Administering medication
- Carrying out routine investigations
- Responding quickly to emergencies
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to provide the best possible care.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- Minimum 6 months recent and post registration experience in a medical or surgical ward (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.