A vacancy has become available for an experienced registered nurse at our private client in Chatham, Kent. The client currently provides a wide and comprehensive range of surgical procedures, specializing in orthopedic and cosmetic surgery. As a registered nurse working through Pulse you will be required to utilize your skills and knowledge as you will be dealing with a variety of patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills to adapt and become part of the fantastic team working within this hospital.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; providing staffing solutions since 1987 we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. Be part our team and contact the South East branch.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- Minimum 6 months recent and post registration experience on a surgical ward (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.