Pulse is seeking a qualified, Registered Nurse/ RGN or Staff Nurse, to work within medical and surgical wards in an acute hospital based in Canterbury, Kent. This hospital has a national and international reputation for delivering high quality, specialist care and takes it's role as a teaching hospital very seriously making it an interesting and engaging setting to work in.
This role would involve assisting the wards to ensure the correct staffing levels are met. If you have a drive to assist current ward staff to provide excellent person-centred care to patients and would like to benefit from the flexible schedule and benefits apply for this role.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 month post registration and recent experience in a medical hospital ward
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health evidence in line with the DOH
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to our interactive website/mobile app where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Flexible shifts in line with your career aspirations
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £250 bonus
- Referral schemes where you can earn up to £250
- Weekly payroll
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.