Pulse is seeking a qualified, Registered Nurse/ RGN or Staff Nurse, with experience working in medical and surgical wards to work flexible assignments within in an acute hospital setting in Ashford, Kent. This hospital has a national and international reputation for the high quality care that it provides.
If you are a Registered Nurse who has a passion for delivering high quality patient care this role could be perfect for you. You will have complete control of your working schedule and will have the ability to update your availability and book shifts through our fantastic mobile and online service Ipoint. You will also have a dedicated team of recruitment consultants available to you at the end of the phone 24 hours a day.
Pulse requires a Registered Nurse have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in a medical hospital ward
- Registered with the NMC and Eligibility to work within the UK
- Up to date occupational health records.
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible shifts which allow you to fit in your work with your existing schedule
- Ongoing training
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Referral schemes where you can earn up to £250 per recommendation T&Cs apply
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Apply now for further information! Successful candidates will also have an opportunity to learn about our great benefits
Pulse are an approved & contracted agency for the Multi-Regional Framework supplying Nurses to most NHS Hospitals and clinics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.