Position – Registered Nurse – Liverpool
Location – Liverpool, training in Manchester
Ref – EKRGNLIV
Salary – £28,471+ dependent on relevant experience (pro-rata for part time)
Hours –Part Time – 2 days per week
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for gynaecology/sexual and reproductive healthcare to join our Liverpool team, working in our main centres and supporting Early Medical Units across the surrounding areas. We have a part time vacancy available.
You will be providing excellent clinical care and guidance to our clients at all times for our services which include, contraception, emergency contraception, pregnancy testing, unplanned pregnancy consultations, early medical abortion, abortion, vasectomy, STI testing and treatment, cervical screening, blood testing and ultrasound scanning (training provided).
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced nurse who is passionate and committed to nursing for women and delivering abortion care. You can expect to work in a busy and fast-paced environment, providing excellent clinical care and guidance to our clients, Day-to-day, you will work with the team offering services such as contraception, pregnancy testing, ultrasound scanning (training provided), unplanned pregnancy consultations, abortion, vasectomy, STI testing and treatment and cervical screening.
To join our dedicated and caring team, you will need to be:
- Pro-choice on abortion and an advocate of our mission of 'children by choice, not chance'
- A Registered Nurse who has worked within a Nurse led environment
- A proven ability to work on your own, manage your time effectively prioritising your own workload and client case load under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- A flexible approach and act as a client advocate. Helping to maintain a pleasant and safe environment for clients
- Flexibility to work in various locations across the Region, training will be in Manchester prior to Liverpool opening.
What you can expect
- We're big on training: In return for your commitment and hard work, you will have plenty of opportunities to build on your experience. You will be provided with career support, on the job training and an environment for development.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.