Registered General Nurse - East Sussex
Pulse is seeking a qualified Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse or RGN with flexible availability to attend shifts in a clinical setting in Chailey. This setting provides assessment and treatment for children and young adults with multiple and complex disabilities. Experience with children or young adults with complex needs is desirable, however we will assess all general registered nurse applications from any clinical background. The successful registered nurse will have a brilliant opportunity to work within a patient centered multidisciplinary team. Part of the success of this client relies on honest, compassionate, caring, and clinically sound nurses to ensure the progress of independence among the children and young adults.
The successful registered nurse must have:
- A minimum 6 months recent and post registration in a hospital setting (If you do not have the experience at present we would still like to speak with you about other opportunities)
- A current NMC pin number
- Eligibility to work in the UK
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.