Position: Registered Nurse - Leicester
Salary: £21,909 – £35,225 – Pro Rata
Hours: Full Time – 37.5 Hrs
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced dynamic RGN's to join Leicester’s hospital team. My client provides fantastic opportunities for staff both in their caring and learning experience and they are looking for nurses that go the extra mile and really care about the patient’s journey.
As a Registered Nurse you will get the opportunity to work with some of the region’s top consultants so you will be exposed to innovative evidence-based clinical techniques. My client commits to their Nurses well-being through training, support and reward. This helps ensure that our Nurses are able to increase and diversify their skills to meet our high clinical standards. My clients hospital are delivering increasingly complex and acute care, and this requires highly skilled and consistent nursing teams. All of this is underpinned by a nursing culture which focuses on impeccable patient care above all else.
Job Purpose -
To provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and
organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital settings.
• Assess patients’ health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
• Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals’ health and wellbeing needs.
• Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
• Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
• Promotes best practice in health and safety and security.
• Assist in maintaining and developing services.
• Contribute to quality improvement.
• Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights.
• Acknowledge the risk of Healthcare Associated Infections (HCAI) and understand own
responsibility as agreed with line manager in the prevention. In return –
My client offers employees a market competitive basic salary and bonus opportunity as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Private medical cover
• Wellness screening
• Eyesight tests
• Free car parking
• Childcare vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Gym membership
• Transport season ticket loans
• Motivating workplace environment.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.