A vacancy has become available for a highly motivated and experienced registered nurse, RGN or staff nurse at Band 5 for flexible shifts in a care of the elderly community hospital on the Isle of Sheppey. Our client offers inpatient services, specializing in stroke rehabilitation and end of life care. The current team consists of a modern matron, physiotherapists, healthcare assistants, care manager, visiting medical officer and nurses. Registering with Pulse for this position will bring a brilliant opportunity to a registered nurse who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience in a medical or rehabilitation wards
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible shifts
- Fast track registration bonus
- The best job opportunities in line with career aspirations
- Expert training, support and advice
- Open and honest communication and feedback
- A responsive and reliable recruitment service around the clock
- Working for an agency with an industry leading reputation for the highest standards of quality and compliance
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends
- A reputable brand, with a track record spanning nearly 30 years
- A recommendation from a leading and respected organization
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.