Position: Registered Nurse – Inpatients- F/T & P/T- Nights– Kettering, Northampton
Ref - DBIPNTSWKET
Salary – Band 5, Negotiable
Full Time and Part Time- Nights
Pulse is currently working alongside the UK’s leading private healthcare organisations that are looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (Nights)to join their busy Inpatient Department at a Private Hospital in Northamptonshire.
Salary range: Band 5 depending on experience. (Negotiable)
Looking for Full Time and Part Time Nights position
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse who is a self motivated individual to continue to exceed performance expectations, exemplary customer service and first rate patient care. If you are a registered nurse, with a clinical background in ward or acute services nursing and are willing to develop your knowledge and skills then this is the role for you.
The successful Registered Nurse will be pivotal in ensuring the delivery of high standards of care and will be part of the team that supports the Ward Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the Inpatients Department.
The main purpose of the Registered Nurse role:
- The post holder is responsible for delivering a high standard of individualised patient care as part of the clinical team, whilst ensuring patient safety, dignity and confidentiality
- To reduce the length of stay for these patients
- Meet CQC standards in service delivery
- Works as part of the inpatient team and promote the facility as a centre of excellence to all clients and customers
Qualifications / Key selection criteria:
- Registered nursing qualification
- Registered with the NMC
- Diploma/degree in a health related subject
- Strong clinical background as a ward nurse
- Inpatient experience
- Independent sector experience
- Advanced Life Support
- Experience developing clinical pathways
- Inpatient experience
- The benefits package includes:
- 25 days' annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Staff benefits, e.g.: child care vouchers, etc.
- Subsidised staff restaurant
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.