Pulse is seeking a qualified, Registered Nurse, RGN, Staff Nurse at Band 5 for early, late and some times long day shifts in a community hospital in Herne Bay. This hospital provides a range of services for both inpatients and outpatient clinics for the elderly and local healthcare services for childrens health, dental health and out of hours. The successful nurse will be joining an established team of nurses who provide compassionate high quality care to patients who are admitted directly from their own home or from acute hospitals in the south east. The registered nurse will enjoy the flexibility of the shifts, weekly payroll and the opportunity to work in similar settings in the local area.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration and recent experience in medical ward
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Registration with the NMC
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to our interactive booking service
- Shifts in line with your availability
- Ongoing training
- Access to a dedicated recruitment service
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Fast Track your way to £250*
- Referral schemes of up to £250*
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.