Registered Nurse – Health and Wellbeing
Monday – Friday, regular hours
Permanent, full time
Starting salary £33,000 per annum
Pulse is very excited to introduce a brand new opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join a dynamic community-based organisation to provide a dedicated service to young people.
This unique position will offer Monday – Friday regular hours, so no nights or weekend shifts. You will become an integral part of the mutli-disciplinary team that delivers prevention, early intervention, targeted and specialist services to patients under 25 years.
The service aim is to create an integrated and easily accessible service that enables young people to manage their own health and wellbeing, independently or with support.
We are looking to hear from NMC registered nurses who are looking for a new challenge to utilise previous experience working with children and adolescents, and who have a genuine interest in health promotion and education, in addition to wanting to work within a service that will include substance misuse and sexual health.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Take the lead for young people requiring full health assessments
- Provide education and prevention services; using face to face and online digital interventions
- Utilising a universal, targeted and holistic approach to individuals health, with additional specialist substance misuse and sexual health provision
- Deliver interventions by working on a 1:1 basis or within groups
What are the benefits for you?
- Highly competitive salary
- Monday – Friday regular hours, offering a fantastic work life balance
- Extended 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Commitment and investment for career development
- Excellent benefits package including childcare and employer contributory pension scheme
To find out more information about this exciting new position call our dedicated consultant now for more information on 020 7959 1019..
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.