Pulse is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse or RGN at band 5 for a variety of flexible day shifts in a medical rehabilitation setting in Hawkhurst, Kent. Our client provides rehabilitation services for acute patients who may need further assistance in recovery or in maintaining quality of life when required. Ideally our client is seeking a confident and competant registered nurse who will be able to deliver compassionate high quality care. Pulse also has requirements in similar settings within Edenbridge and Sevenoaks. As a registered nurse employed by Pulse you will have opportunities to gain experience within different settings which in turn we hope will provide you with a knowledge of different clinical environments.
Pulse requires the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in an acute medical ward or rehabilitation ward.
- A dedicated attitude towards a multifaceted job role
- Registration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a hospital
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £250
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced CRB check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.