A vacancy has become available for an experienced registered nurse with surgical skills, in East Grinstead, West Sussex. Our private client has a rich history which has established the hospital as a specialist center for cosmetics as well as other routine services. As a registered nurse working for Pulse you will have a brilliant opportunity to work alongside some of the most well respected healthcare teams in the South of England.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registration with the NMC
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience in surgical or pre-assessment nursing
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organisational and multi tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem solving skills
Registered Nurse Role:
- Monitor and assess patient’s condition
- Observe and Interpret patient’s symptoms
- Collaborate with Physicians
- Perform routine procedures and care
- Administer and adjust patients’ medications
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
What Pulse can offer you:
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
We’ve been providing staffing solutions since 1987 and have grown our business to operate from 10 branches in the UK and Australia, with over 5,000 people working for us every day.
Today, Pulse candidates are placed into some of the largest NHS trusts and healthcare providers in the country. We work on several UK frameworks and have access to over 150 local authorities. Over 72% of our candidates have been referred to us by their colleagues and friends. In addition to our growing database, we have over 70,000 registered users applying for positions through our job search every year.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.