Your NHS needs you, we are supporting a major trust in Denmark Hill, South East London in their planning for a second COVID wave. Are you a Band 6 Registered General Nurse (RGN) and wanting to support the NHS through what is looking to be a challenging winter, then join us, we are offering a variety of opportunities with enhanced pay rates and opportunities to train in ITU.
Your NHS needs you, this is an opportunity to be frontline during what is set to be a challenging winter. The trust based in Denmark Hill is offering a variety of opportunities, guaranteeing lines of work, or ad hoc shifts, including days/nights and weekends.
- Right to work in the UK
- Registered General Nurse with NMC Registration
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested, please do not hesitate and call us immediately, your NHS needs you.
We understand that this is a difficult situation, whilst we know many of you would like to join the fight against COVID-19, we understand for some it is just not possible. It is important you look after yourself, your dependents and your fellow nurses. Please stay safe and together we will beat this.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.