Pulse is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RGN or Staff Nurse for a rehabilitation setting in Dartford, Kent. The successful registered nurse will be required to assist in the planning and implementation of patient care working in partnership with the patient, their carers and family. Our client is looking for assistance with day, night and weekend shifts on a flexible basis.
Pulse the registered nurse to have:
- A minimum of 6 months post registration experience and recent acute medical or rehab ward experience
- Registered with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational health in line with the Department of Health
In recognition of your high standards of clinical skills, hard working attitude, commitment to your role and your ability to work autonomously or as part of a team at short notice;
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts up to 4 weeks in advance
- Basic and specialist clinical training which counts towards your CPD hours
- Holiday pay
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
- Our specialist Revalidation Team who are on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
To apply for this role, simply complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV if you have one.
Pulse have many other vacancies available in your area. Contact your local branch for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.