Pulse Nursing require a registered midwife to work in North Wales.
To be successful you must be an enthusiastic and highly motivated band 6 registered Midwife with a minimum of twelve months recent experience.
In return here is a selection of benefits Pulse Nursing has to offer :-
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fast-track registration (£250 available)
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*
- Free mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- You’ll receive a responsive and reliable around the clock service and benefit from our high standards of quality and compliance.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.