Pulse Nursing are looking for a Registered Midwife to work in the Greater Manchester area for ad hoc/on going shifts within a number of hopitals across the region.
Applicants are required to have a minimum of twelve months experience as a midwife, have a current intention to practice and professional indemnity insurance to cover medical malpractice level.
In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references, mandatory training, occupational health and DBS check.
In return here is a selection of Pulse benefits on offer to our candidates.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*.
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- You’ll have access to Ipoint - our exclusive interactive website - to organise your work,including booking shifts and updating availability
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.