Pulse is looking for a Registered Midwife to work in County Durham and the surrounding areas to join our organisation.
Applicants must have a minumum of 12 months post graduation experience to register as this role includes the responsibility for the well-being of patients, ensuring that their physical needs are met. You will need to be EPP cleared and have a valid NMC pin as well as an up to date Intention To Practice.
The work will be ad-hoc shifts but there is also the possibility of longer term bookings depending on your circumstances.
If you are a midwife that meets the above criteria and are interested in this position then please apply via our website.
Here is a selection of benefits we offer our staff:-
- Excellent rates of pay.
- We’re always open and honest with our candidates
- Fast-track registration £250 Bonus available.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*.
- Free mandatory training.
- You’ll have the benefit of a recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.