Pulse Nursing Agency is recruiting for Band 6 midwives based in Hampshire.
Our client is an acute NHS hospital based in Southampton and boasts a centre of excellence for their maternity services. This busy maternity department services around 6,000 women each year. They are also a regional centre for fetal and maternal medicine.
Applicants must have 12 months post graduate experience as a Band 6 Registered Midwife, and hold an up to date NMC pin number. In order to be successful for the role, midwives are required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and a DBS check.
Pulse can offer you:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
• Fast Track registration
• Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
To apply, please click below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.