Pulse is currently seeking caring and motivated Midwives (RM) to work flexible ad hoc shifts in the Wakefield West Yorkshire area - at our competitive rates of pay. You will have the ease of using our online system ‘iPoint’ which you can access on your phone or computer at home to manage your availability and book yourself into your desired shifts.
Pulse is a complete first class service. We are a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
We offer Midwives the following benefits:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
We require Midwives to have:
- Current NMC Registration
- At least twelve month’s experience as a Midwife
- Band 6
- The ability to adapt to different hospitals and teams
- Dedication, compassion, professionalism
If you are interested in working in the Wakefield area, please apply below and a member of the team will contact you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.