We are recruiting Registered Midwives (RM) to work in Milton Keynes. The shifts are a mixture of long days and nights.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Currently we supply Midwives into Milton Keynes University Hospital. Milton Keynes University Hospital (MKUH) NHS Foundation Trust is a medium sized district hospital that provides a full range of acute hospital services and an increasing number of specialist services to the growing population of Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas.
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year as a midwife
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Midwife and interested in registering with Pulse, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have in your area.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.