Pulse Nursing are one of the leading UK providers of health and social care staffing, helping nurses find the right shifts and areas of work – based on their specialty, availability and experience. Our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career.
We are now recruiting RMs to work in and around the Berkshire area. The shifts will consist of days, long days, lates and nights.
What Pulse look for in Registered Midwives:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year as a midwife
- Current valid NMC registration
- Motivated and committed
Why join Pulse?
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
If you are an Registered Midwife and interested in joining Pulse, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please click here to see what other opportunities we may have in your area.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.