Pulse Nursing are currently in search of caring and devoted Midwives (RM) to work in the Oldham area.
With our online booking app iPoint, you will have the flexibility to pick and choose work, where you want and when you want. You can organise availability and book shifts through the app to suit your rota and lifestyle.
We have a very high demand of shifts available at competitive rates across all areas, Labour wards, Birth Centre’s, Antenatal, Postnatal and triage for a wide range of shifts from days to nights.
Pulse Nursing require you to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year as a ward midwife
- Fully Rotational
- Motivated and committed attitude
- RCM or Unison membership
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
For more information, please apply and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.