Pulse Nursing are currently in search of Caring and devoted Midwives (RM) to work across the Oldham area.
We have a very high demand of shifts available at competitive rates across all areas, Labour wards, Birth Centre’s, Antenatal, Postnatal and triage for a wide range of shifts from days to nights.
We will offer you an online app called iPoint, this app allows you to have the flexibility to pick and choose work, where you want and when you want. You can organise availability and book shifts through the app to suit your rota and lifestyle.
Pulse is a UK leading agency who meet the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year as a ward midwife
- Fully Rotational
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss!
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have available for you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.