Pulse Nursing are looking for diligent and hardworking Registered Midwives (RM) to work flexible ad hoc shifts across North Wales. We have a high demand of Midwifery day and night shifts across all areas including Labour Ward, Birth Centre, Antenatal, Postnatal and Triage.
Pulse have an online booking app, iPoint. This app will allow you to have the flexibility to book the shifts around your availability and suit your lifestyle.
Pulse applicants will need:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year as a ward midwife
- RCM/Unison membership
- Fully Rotational
- Current valid NMC registration
Pulse Nursing can offer you:
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
If you are interested, please apply and a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.