Are you a fully rotational Midwife (RM) looking to work in Ipswich, Suffolk? Pulse Nursing are looking for you! whether you have had previous experience in a variety of hospitals or if it's your first time looking to join an agency.
Our current Midwives (RM) join Pulse Nursing Agency for the flexibility, being able to choose their desired shifts to fit around their busy lifestyle and of course for our competitive rates of pay.
We require Midwives (RM) to have:
- Current NMC Registration
- At least twelve month’s recent or current experience as a Midwife
- Band 6
- Dedication, compassion, professionalism
- Fully Rotational
Pulse can offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends T&C’s apply*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, called ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support & dedicated 1:1 onboarding support from a dedicated consultant
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Midwife (RM) interested in working in Ipswich, please apply below and a member of the team will call you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.