Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We are now recruiting for Midwives in Chertsey, Surrey. We are currently supplying RMs to St. Peter’s Hospital in Chertsey, Surrey. The shifts will be a mixture of days, lates, nights and weekend work.
St. Peter’s was established in 1998 from the merger of Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals, the Trust has been on a long journey of development and improvement to its current position as the largest provider of acute hospital services to Surrey residents, and having become a Foundation Trust in December 2010.
Requirements for Midwives:
- Must have a current NMC registration
- Must have at least 12 months’ experience over the last 2 years
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you are a Registered Midwife looking for new and exciting opportunities, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.