Are you a Registered Midwife (RM) looking for flexible shifts to suit your busy lifestyle?
We are now recruiting for Midwives in Chertsey, Surrey. We are currently supplying RMs to St. Peter’s Hospital in Chertsey, Surrey. The shifts will be a mixture of days, lates, nights and weekend work.
St. Peter’s was established in 1998 from the merger of Ashford and St Peter’s Hospitals, the Trust has been on a long journey of development and improvement to its current position as the largest provider of acute hospital services to Surrey residents, and having become a Foundation Trust in December 2010.
Benefits of Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
Our Registered Midwifes (RM) are required to have:
- Current NMC Registration
- At least twelve months’ recent experience as a Midwife
- Band 6
- Dedication, compassion, professionalism
Pulse ‘Referral’ Scheme
Good things are worth sharing. If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details. (*T&C’s apply)
If you are interested joining the Pulse Nursing Team, then please apply directly to this advertisement, a member of our Recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss on more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.