Registered Mental Nurse (RMN) – Walsall
We are looking for an Acute Registered Mental Nurse to work in the Walsall Area. This Trust provides a wide range of integrated mental health services to children, adults and the elderly.
To qualify for this position you must:
• Have 6 months recent UK experience in Acute Mental Health.
• Have or be willing to obtain an Enhanced DBS
• Have in date MAPA / PMVA training
• Be available to work a mixture days or nights
Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay, including pay increases for LTD companies
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Referral scheme – Refer a friend and earn up to £250
• Free mandatory training
Please call our new Pulse Nursing Birmingham office and speak to Suzanne Dewell or register through the website.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.