Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
We are currently recruiting for a band 5 or 6 RMN who has experience working in an acute setting. This is to work within a Trust that offers a friendly environment and provides support.
We are looking for a RMN who can:
• Work days and nights
• Committed to providing a high standard of clinical care and who enjoys working as part of a team.
• You must have 6 months recent UK experience working within a Mental Health Acute setting
• Current enhanced DBS for both Adults and Children
• Must be MAPA trained
• NMC Pin number
Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay, including pay increases for LTD companies
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Referral scheme – Refer a friend and earn up to £250
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
• Access to an app you can download for free on your mobile phone to access shifts, timesheets, payroll and compliance
• Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
Please apply on our website or call and speak to Suzanne Dewell
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.