Pulse Nursing is looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work at HMP Highdown in Sutton.
The role of the Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) will include you working within the prison, providing high standard care to the in-patients. You will need to be able to think on your feet and handle situations under pressure. You will have many responsibilities, for the patients, providing all types of support where necessary.
- Have good understanding of caring for patients with acute mental health and substance abuse backgrounds.
- Checking and administering medications.
- You will be required to asses and talk to patients about their problems, develop plans on delivering their care.
We offer flexible shifts depending on whether you would prefer earlies, days, or nights. You'll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Sunday and there are opportunities for overtime
HMP Highdown will also fund your Prison Clearance!!
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.