Pulse Nursing has an exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse(RMN) to work a range of ad-hoc shifts, based at the Ken Porter ward, Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust (BEH)
We have many flexible shifts available to suit your lifestyle needs including earlies, lates and long days, Monday – Sunday (shifts will be arranged according to the ward’s needs)
BEH staff are central to us providing excellent patient care. We aim to employ staff who are professional, caring and respectful, with a passion for helping and supporting others towards recovery.
The patients in the Ken Porter Ward which is a mixed ward, include those who are long term, elderly patients with a range of mental health conditions including schizophrenia, bipolar, and duel dementia
We're looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) who are motivated about their profession and delivering a high standard of patient care.
Benefits for Registered Mental Health nurses:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
Registered Mental Health Nurse requirements:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Rio Card and EMPA required
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
Join Pulse, a leading UK nursing agency. If you'd like to hear more about this role or other opportunities in your area, please get in touch with the team or complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.