We are working along side a leading mental health trust in the Oxfordshire area, are you looking for a new challenge?
Our priorities at Pulse are identifying highly-skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient-centred care or student focused education, and supporting them in achieving their professional aspirations. We are recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) in Oxfordshire who are looking to do ad-hoc shifts at Oxford Health NHS Trust.
At Oxford Health NHS Trust there are more than 6,000 people every day come to work at Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, providing physical, mental health and social care across the Thames Valley and beyond.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's):
- Minimum of 12 months experience in relevant position
- PMVA training or equivalent
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in the opportunities we have available as a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN’s), and are looking for work in the Oxfordshire area then please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, if this is not the location of work you are looking for, please click here to see other locations we have.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.