Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK for Registered General Nurses. We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work in the Exeter areas and surrounding areas of South Devon. Currently our work is within Devon Partnership Trust.Devon Partnership Trust are committed to involving them fully in the development their Trust and their services. Play a part in building a centre of excellence in the field of mental health and learning disability and will do everything they can to support and develop you.
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
What Pulse offers:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
We can help offer you many great opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.