At Pulse, our priorities are identifying highly-skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient-centred care or student focused education, and supporting them in achieving their professional aspirations.
We are now recruting Mental Health nurses in Bicester, for day shifts.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in relevant position
- Registered with the NMC
- Provide two clinical and senior references
What can Pulse offer in return?
- Easy - convenient online recruitment process
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are an RMN, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch shortly, alternatively, call us today on the numbers provided on the left hand side of this advert.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.