Are you an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse? Do you want to be able to work flexibly, choosing shifts that fit around your busy schedule? Pulse Nursing is recruiting RMN’s to work in NHS hospitals on a temporary basis in North London. If you’re an experienced nurse who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
The pay rate for a RMN is £20.94 - £36.31 per hour (Umbrella).
Must be registered with the NMC
Must have at least six months clinical experience in Mental Health.
Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What does Pulse offer our staff?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse and looking for flexible work, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.