Pulse are pleased to announce we are preferred supplier to prison clients. This prison in Sutton/Surrey is a closed prison for adult women and a 16 bed juvenile unit.
Successful applicants are required to:
* Have full prison clearance
* Have at least 2years in current clinical experience
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
* Have the ability to adapt to different environments
* Be flexible and reliable
* Hold a current full UK driving license and the use of a car for work is preferable
In return Pulse will offer you:
*Competitive pay rates
*Flexible hours to meet your needs
*Immediate employment opportunities
*Free mandatory training
*Fast track registration
*Referral scheme earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
*Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Pulse are a leading preferred supplier to a number of Mental Health NHS Trusts and Private clients in London, more than any other approved agency and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program.
Call our recruitment team on 0207 959 1032 to register
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.