Here at Pulse Nursing we are on the look out for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work in Nottinghamshire the surrounding areas,you will be offered short-term assignments and ad-hoc shifts working within your current setting.
The RMN we recruit will have a minimum of six months experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse, and we welcome applicants currently working in the following settings and areas:
- Forensic & Low/Medium Secure
- Drug & Alcohol/Rehab
In order to register, you will need to meet our compliance guidelines, including adequate employment references and DBS check.
Once registered you will be entitled to the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates- varying on setting and location
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Access to our website Ipoint where you can book your own shifts and manage your availability
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration with the potential of earning £250*
- Free mandatory training.
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
Please apply if you feel you meet the criteria and one of our team members will be in touch
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.