Pulse Nursing are currently looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Lincolnshire or the surrounding areas, for short-term assignments and ad-hoc shifts. This is an exciting opportunity for nurses who are looking for a bit more flexibilty or are wanting to maintain their cureent skills whilst starting in a new post.
We need our RMN’s to have a minimum of six months experience working as a Registered Mental Health Nurse, and welcome applicants that are working in the following settings and areas:
- Forensic & Low/Medium Secure
- Drug & Alcohol/Rehab
In order to register, all candidates need to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory references from your employers and a DBS check.
In return we have the following benefits on offer:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible working hours to fit around you.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- You’ll receive £250 bonus for fast track registration*
- Free mandatory training.
- You’ll have the benefit of a recommendation from a leading and respected organisation
- You’ll have access to Ipoint - our exclusive interactive website - to organise your work, book shifts and update availability
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*.
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants in a small, close-knit Mental Health Team.
Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
Please apply online if you feel you are right for this role and are interested in joining our agency. A member of team will be in touch soon.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.