Pulse are looking for hardworking and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work in the Exeter area and surrounding areas of South Devon for Ad hoc shifts and short term placements. Pulse can give you the option to find work around other commitments you may have whilst our iPoint App allows you the flexibility to view and book shifts on line. Pulse is a leading UK agency, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and candidates are helped to the highest standards. Opportunities are available in a variety of NHS Trsuts and Private settings in your area.
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- Fast track Registration bonus with a quick and simple online process*.
- Free mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions.
- iPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access timesheets.
- Reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*.
- Dedicated Booking consultants.
- Revalidation guidance with designated clinical support.
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- Current NMC registration.
- Minimum of Six months minimum post registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- Recent experience working in a Mental Health setting in the last Twelve months.
- Clinical References covering the last Twelve months employment*.
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.