Pulse are looking for hardworking and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse’s in Devon,for ad hoc to block booking shifts working at premium rates of pay. Pulse gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, our iPoint App allows you the flexibility to view and book shifts on line. Pulse is a leading UK agency, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and candidates are helped to the highest standards. Opportunities are available in a variety of NHS and Private settings.
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- £250 registration bonus with a quick and simple online process*
- Free mandatory training
- IPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access timesheets.
- £250 reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
- Dedicated Booking consultants
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- Current valid NMC registration
- Minimum of six months minimum post registration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- PMVA orEquivalent training essential
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.