Pulse is looking for Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) with a minimum of six months recent experience. We're looking for dedicated and understanding RMNs to work flexible shifts across Epsom. You will be working at either Epsom General Hospital or St Heliers Hospital. RMNs must have an excellent understanding of patient care.
Pulse offer our candidates a number of flexible shifts including days, nights,long days, and earlies (with short term placements/block bookings available too)
Our values drive them to keep on improving the service they provide to their patients as well as their family and friends. It also guides the way in which they work together as staff and volunteers, and how they treat each other.
What can we offer Mental Health Nurses?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours
- Access to iPoint, an online service giving you access to self-book shifts
- Daily payroll service
- Free mandatory training
- £250 reward for recommending Pulse to a friend*
What we will need from you:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Ideally PMVA or equivalent restraint training
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years' experience and is a leading UK provider of healthcare staffing.
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.