Our Client provides community healthcare services for children, young people and families.They also provide a range of specialist health services for people with learning disabilities. We are ugently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurse with Acute or Community experience with Mapa training.
• NMC Registered Pin
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Available days or nights
• Current Enhanced DBS for Children and Adults
• 6 months recent UK experience
• Must have Mapa
Pulse can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay, including pay increases for LTD companies
• Referral scheme – Refer a friend and earn up to £250
• Free mandatory training
• A really useful access to an app you can download for free on your mobile phone to access shifts, timesheets, payroll and compliance
• Dedicated recruitment team
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Fast track registration - Earn upto £250
• Daily payroll service
Please call to Suzanne Dewell or register on our Website and one of the recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.