Pulse are seeking a Mental Health Nurse to help cover a block booking for a local NHS trust. You will be required to work closely with mental health patients in a unit in Weymouth; providing a high level of service to various patients. The hours are 37.5 per week and the length of the booking is for 2 months but this is likely to be increased.
You will be working with various patients from different backgrounds, their families and peers alike. This will require you to administer medication, conduct risk assessment and attend CPA meetings.
If care is your passion and you are requiring flexible working hours then this is the job for you.
Pulse requires you to have:
- a minimum of 6 months experience within mental health in the last year
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- NMC Registered Nurse - RMN qualifications
- able to obtain clinical references
Pulse benefits include:
- operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- flexible working opportunities
- holiday pay
- daily Payroll service
- referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.