Pulse Nursing has the need for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work within a mental health unit in Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset.
The hopsital is small, friendly and patient focused with over 2,000 staff with a range of Mental Health Wards who provide specialist care to a variety of service users.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse working thorough Pulse you will be required to be reliable, dedicated and flexible. You must be committed to be willing to provide competent and high quality of care. This will require you to use your excellent communication skills to adapt and become part of the fantastic team working within this trust.
Pulse requires you to have the following:
- minimum 6 months experience post registration (If you are not quite there please give us a call, we still want to hear from you)
- current NMC Pin Number
- eligibility to work in the UK
- excellent communication skills
We offer in return:
- our specialist revalidation team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
- operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- flexible working opportunities
- the ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- holiday pay
- daily payroll service
- referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- fast Track registration – earn up to £250*
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.