Pulse are pleased to announce a new vacancy for an experienced Registered Mental Health nurse to work within Stoke and the surrounding areas. We currently have clients within the area who are offering ad-hoc shifts and short-term assignments to a qualifed Mental Health Nurse.
Agency work is a fantastic way to earn an extra income and Pulse also enables you to manage your own work load. We aim to, wherever possible, create a flexible approach towards work.
We are currently looking for an RMN who has a minimum of six months recent experience working within one of the following settings:
- Learning Dissabilities
- Low/Medium secure
As an RMN your main duties will include caring for patients experiencing acute mental distress or who have an on-going mental illness, assessing and talking to patients about their problems and establishing the best way to plan and deliver their care and building relationships with the patients you deal with to develop trust, while listening to and understanding their individual needs and concerns.
To register successfully you will need to supply sufficient references (both clinical and senior) and a succesul DBS check will have to be completed.
The RMN we recruit will be entitled to the following benefits:
- A daily payroll service
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to our interactive website Ipoint where you can book your own shifts and manage your availability
- On hand support from our friendly mental health team
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- Refer a Friend Scheme- earn £250 per nurse you recommend*
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
* Terms and Conditions apply
If you are interested in the above role and feel you have the right experience and skills please apply online and a member of our team will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.