Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support.
We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) for Hertfordshire. We can help you find the right roles and shifts to suit you. At Hertfordshire Partnership they provide health and social care for over 400,000 people with mental ill health, physical ill health and learning disabilities across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Norfolk and North Essex.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a Mental Health setting.
- NMC Registration
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training.
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.