We are urgently seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN for a vacancy in Staplehurst, near Maidstone. The role offers brilliant opportunities to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
The Open CAMHS Unit provides specialist services for young people with serious Mental Health issues, requiring hospital admission. Service users may have a range of disorders, including eating and mood disorders, a variety of other psychiatric disorders and may pose a risk to themsleves. You will be part of an experienced, multi-disciplinary team, offering a wide range of interventions. The service offers 24 hour admissions, for either planned or unplanned visits and Day Treatment may be offered to young people to avoid admission altogether, if appropriate.
The successful Registered Mental Health Nurse will be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery. Responsibilities will include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for specified residents to ensure continuity of care.
You will also be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient at all times.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Registered with the NMC
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- At least 6 months post qualification experience, preferably working in CAMHS, however, this may be negotiable, following interview process.
Other essential specifications are as follows:
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to organize workload
- Demonstrate a knowledge of risk assessment and risk management
- To ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Control and Restraint Training
- Access to a vehicle/good transport links (due to rural location)
Pulse can offer you:
- Regular, adhoc, flexible shifts - Lots of day shifts available
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Weekly pay with Excellent pay rates to offer
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.